Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am searching for a Christmas stocking cross stitch pattern for a stocking called Deck the Stalls. It shows horses in a stall and dogs in front of the stall. I am about to become a grandmother and my daughter in law is a horsewoman. I would like to do this stocking for my grandchild. It is a discontinued pattern from JCA Needleworks - a company that is no longer in business. It was cross stitch kit with the stock number of #02951. I only need the pattern, not the kit. I am willing to purchase a used pattern. Can anyone help me? Please include the word cross stitch or Deck the Stalls in the subject part of the email as I don't open emails I don't recognize. Thanks for any help!! -- Ronnie from Pennsylvania
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.