Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Need Forever Treasured cross stitch patterns for Confederate Christmas Ornaments. My packet is missing 2 of the designs. please email a reply. Thank you. -- Nancy Mikell from Charleston, SC
- I don't think I can help you but wanted to double check. I have a few Forever Treasured patterns but not one labeled "Confederate Christmas Ornaments" is that the actual name of the pattern? firstname.lastname@example.org -- Susan from Virginia -- Jan 18
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.