Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Is there an IOS app or a website where I can search for a specific item or design to purchase the pattern? I'm just looking for a pattern for hair cutting shears and I can't find anything I like. Thanks in advance! -- Jenni from Cincinnati, OH
- Have you tried Pinterest? A great source of unusual cross stitch. -- Maria from UK -- Aug 19
- Do a GOOGLE search - lots of freebies Suggestion: hair stylist cross stitch or hairdresser cross stitch or beautician cross stitch. Click on the top row for "images". Use all or part of the cross stitch pattern Good Luck. Linda -- Linda from Tucson -- Aug 18
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.