Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am trying to find the designer of a cross stitch I saw. But it won t let me upload a photo. Why? Can anyone help? I really like this cross stitch and would love to find the pattern and buy it. -- Tammy from NY
- Sorry but this website does not allow for the posting of pictures. -- Liz from -- Jan 20
- What won't let you upload a picture? This site? You are going to have to describe what you are looking for if you want help. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Jan 20
- Ah.... now I understand! Like I said, describe what you are looking for. Or you can google with a brief description. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Jan 21
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.