Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have one original poem that I would like someone to cross-stitch (need 3 finished products) but I have no idea where to start in finding someone. Willing to pay fair rates. Any suggestions? -- Kim C from Boothwyn, PA
- Do you need a pattern as well? Or just to have it stitched? -- Pamela from United States -- Apr 26
- I need the pattern as well. -- Kim C from Boothwyn, PA -- Apr 27
- Try cross stitch 4 everyone on etsy. She does custom patterns for about 25 dollars last I knew. I can stitch it up for you after that if you like. -- Pamela from United States -- Apr 28
- Why don't you use this site to graph your poem? I have done that several times. You pick the font and the size. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Apr 28
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.