Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hi Friends! Do you have unfinished cross stitch projects laying around just waiting to be completed? I can help you! I finish the un-finished so you can gift them, frame them, whatever you want to do with them. So far I have helped 3 different people from this message board who are ongoing customers. Happy to help no matter the size, just reach out! You can also find me on instagram: @the_tinyneedle -- Ashley from Los Angeles
- I have Dimensions kit 3717 In the Beginning about 20% done. Can you help? https://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Counted-Cross-Stitch-Kit/dp/B00P4BW788 -- Cynthia Pancer from SAN DIEGO -- Jul 01
- Finish stocking can't see well ll -- Joann volpe from highland Mills NY Americ -- Jul 17
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.