Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Can anyone share a picture of the "Baby Boy" version of the Creative Moments New Baby Banner, just so I can get an idea of the colors used? I own the "Baby Girl" Design #654 version, and have made several as gifts over the years, but with a new grandson on the way, I'm needing to see what the boy version looks like. Thanks! -- Liz from Providence
- It's not possible to post pictures here but maybe someone knows a website where you can see it. -- Julie from MN -- Jun 24
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.