Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am looking for a copy of Cross Stitch Crazy magazine issue 219 from July 2016. There is collection of patterns by Emma Congdon called, I believe, "Wise Words". I can't find just the pattern/charts anywhere, nor the back issue of the magazine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- Beth from Indiana
- EBAY has one for $7.99 free shipping and buy now. Hope this is the one you want. Happy stitching -- Dona Jo from Aransas Pass,Tx -- Jul 20
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.