Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I would love to reward someone with advice for any cross stitch patterns that would work on a hearthside afghan with pink yarn - rainforest afghan is a sample, my Stiches are 570 down and 475 across (or divide by 4) but has to be a pattern that can break like a window pane look and still be a total picture if that makes sense! THANKS! -- Wendi Yahn from Boise
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.