Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have a counted cross stitch of a picture of my nephew that passed away a few years ago. I sent off and had it printed out from one of his pictures. It is so hard to me because of all the changing of threads. I was looking for somebody to finish it for me and what it would cost, Thank you for your help.. Do you know how I could attach the pattern for you to see it? I dont have any time limit that it needs to be done. -- Linda Wright from Powder Springs Georgis 30127
- Sorry but photos cannot be posted here. -- Lucy from -- Dec 20
- Hi first I am so sorry about the loss of your nephew. It would be an honor to help you with this. If you can send me a picture of the started piece as well as the details of size dimensions what count material and deadline. I can give you a quote. My email address is email@example.com Namaste Kyla -- Kyla from Chartley,MA USA -- Dec 20
- Hi there, if you are still looking for help on this I would be happy to help you. I have been helping people finish their cross stitch projects for a few years now and have been cross stitching for over 35 years. Please let me know if I can help you with this special project. -- Ilbret Adeh from Los Angeles -- Jan 10
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.