Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have 4 pieces of 22 count aida cloth. They measure 14" wide by 17 inches long. Colors are Pink, black, toast and a blue. Happy to send it out to anyone who can use it. -- Elizabeth from Pawleys Island, SC
- Hi Elizabeth, I would love to have this if not spoken for already - thank you kindly -- Laura Ruck from lancaster, PA 17603 -- Jun 21
- Laura will correspond back to your email. Elizabeth -- Elizaabeth from Pawleys Island, SC -- Jun 22
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.