Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Looking for a counted cross stitch pattern by Paragon 1980 by Josef Mueller of a girl kissing a doll. I lost my pattern. There is another which I have of "helping mother" -- Arlene Mills from Maggie Valley, NC
- Arlene I have this chart and I will be glad to share it with you. I stitched many of the Hummels, but this is my favorite. I just happened to see your post, I posted a request today for the first time, sure hope I get some help. -- LaVerne from Columbus, GA -- Aug 20
- I am new at this, please let me know how to send this to you. Sorry, I do not have a printer. -- LaVerne from Columbus GA -- Aug 21
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.