Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Does anyone know of someone that I can hire to finish a counted cross stitch project (in the Indianapolis area)? -- Kathy M. from Indianapolis
- I'm in the UK. If you get desperate I can help. -- Maria from Uk -- Nov 21
- Hi Maria, have you finished projects for other people before? What would you need from me to get an idea of the cost of the project? Can I email you a picture of what I have done so far? -- Kathy M. from Indianapolis, IN -- Nov 23
- Hi Kathy, email me at msteele17 @hotmail.co.uk remove space to make email address valid. -- Maria from UK -- Nov 24
- I have done ghost stitching projects before. I'm in GA -- Lisa from United States -- Nov 24
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.