Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Looking for the chart of a snowman wearing a hat and scarf, holding a broom and a bird perched on his carrot nose. This is a profile of the snowman and he is facing right. I love this design and I sure hope someone can help me locate it. -- LaVerne Underwood from Columbus, GA USA
- You described it so well. Any chance you know the designer? Was it a leaflet; book magazine; kit? -- NANCYE from -- Aug 21
- I remember seeing something like this, I think it was Dimensions. -- carol from toronto -- Aug 21
- I think this was posted on Pinterest. All it had to identify it were the initial N.K. at the bottom. Sure wish I knew more about it. It's so cute! -- LaVerne from Columbus G -- Aug 21
- Google dimensions snowman welcome banner...and see if that is the one. -- Aleida from Washago, Ontario -- Aug 22
- Not sure, but, isn't there a link on Pinterest where you can contact the original poster or leave a message? -- NANCYE from -- Aug 22
- Put "Snowmen" cross stitch in Ebay's search engine. I am sure you will find this pattern. -- Ann Hewitt from vinton -- Sep 23
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.