Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I started a cross stitch of an angel a couple of years ago and now I just don't see well enough to be able to finish it. I live in southern Maryland (Charles County). It's called "Fairy Dreams" designed by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum. -- Mary B Moore from Hughesville
- what is the name of the town my daughter lives in north west West Va -- Beverly Lewis from Yorktown, Tabb Lakes -- Feb 03
- I do lots of these types of projects. Please send me a pic and more information on size and I'll get you a quote. -- Twila Fickel from UTICA, NE -- Mar 13
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.