Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I began an angel cross stitch piece about 5 years ago and am unable to finish it. It is called "Fairy Dreams" designed by Marilyn Leavitt Imblum. I just barely started it. Would anyone like to complete it for me? I live in southern Maryland. Thank you! -- Mary B Moore from Hughesville
- Hello! You can email me direct if you like. I would be glad to give you a quote. -- Pamela Ray from Pleasant Hope -- Feb 02
- I'd be happy to work with you on this. I've previously worked with a company called Ghoststitchers who did this very thing. I now am a pattern tester for stitchers at Imaginating and Herschnerrs. -- Twila Fickel from UTICA -- Mar 13
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.