Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am looking for a good software that will allow me to upload patterns that I have purchased with some sort of a mark through feature so you don't loves your spot. I have a vision problem so just blowing up the paper on the copier doesn't work. Any help greatly appreciated. -- Shelley from TN
- Almost all of my patterns have been scanned into my computer. My husband bought me a software package called PDF CONVERTER. Among other things, it allows me to bring up a pattern and magnify each section as large as I want. (I've done it as much as 400%). It allows me to mark up each line as I stitch. The only thing I cannot do is explain to you how it works. This software package is several years old. It was purchased on clearance so I don't know if a newer version is available. Only problem is that I have to sit in front of my computer while I am stitching. -- NANCYE from -- Dec 12
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.