Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
It s the holiday season!!! Why not send a gift made with love. Cross stitcher for hire. I have 15 years experience and a tremendous passion for stitching. Will be happy to show you my previous pieces to gain some insight. Willing to work with anyone in the US. I ll pay shipping. Just send me an email if you would like my services. Msmith4403@gmail.com Melissa -- Melissa S. from Fredericksburg,Va
- FYI - My son and his family have a home in Fredericksburg. It is being rented for another year until their engineering contracts are up with the U.S. Navy in Yokosuka, Japan. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Dec 03
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.