Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am looking for the name of a cross stitch site that when you went to it you had the patterns designer listed in alphabetical order. You could click on the name and see what patterns they had for sale. It was orginal patterns. I did have it in my favorites and I had to have my computer worked on because I downloaded windows 10 an my computer was to old and I lost it. Any help will be greatly appreciated -- Linda Gilkey from Princeton Ky
- 123Stitch.com -- claudia354 cox.net from Baton Rouge -- May 06
- I use ABC Stitch Therapy as they have this exact feature. Happy Stitching! -- Valerie Mcclory from Hurricane, UT -- Jul 20
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.