Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
What size needle for Aida 14 count fabric? Thanks -- LaVerne Walker from Baltimore
- Typically a size 24 for 14 count. -- Pamela Ray from Pleasant Hope Missouri -- Jan 23
- If you click on 'Tools' - 'Tutorial' in the menu tabs above you see info about the needles and much more. -- Marv from Crosstitch.com -- Jan 23
- Thanks Pamela Ray from Pleasant Hope Missouri about the needle size. Thank you Marv, the Tutorial was very helpful and I'll be using it often. -- LaVerne Walker from Baltimore -- Jan 23
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.