Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am looking for someone who could do a cross stitch for me. I am having some health problem and need to get this done -- AUDREY FITZPATRICK from NJ USA
- Hi! Please feel free to contact me directly via email. I would be glad to give you a quote! -- Pamela Ray from Pleasant Hope -- Feb 23
- Hello Audrey, My name is Michelle Munger and I would love to help you out with your stitching. I am a model stitcher for the magazine Just Cross Stitch. I have been stitching for over 40 years and many people hire me to stitch. Let me know if you are interested and send me the information of project and I can give you a quote. Hope to hear from you, Michelle Munger -- Michelle Munger from Pioneer -- Feb 23
- Hi if your still in need I am an avid cross stitcher with over 35 years stitching experience. Please let me know Kyla -- Kyla from ChartleY, MA -- May 01
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.