Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am fixing to crossstitch bookmarks however I am not sure of the size of material I ned .. It calls for 18 count but I am going to use 14 Count/ I have done pictures but can not figure out the size to cut out HELP -- Cheryl McManus from Natchez
- If you have the patterns, just use the dimensions. For example, if your design is 30w X 60h, your finished design would measure more or less 2" x 4", so cut your fabric 4" x 8" to give you a one-inch margin all around. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. -- Juliana from Guatemala -- Apr 05
- JoAnn s sell blank bookmarks 3 to a package -- DiAnna from Kissimmee, FL -- Aug 30
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.