Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hello, I am looking for a discontinued Anchor Cross Stitch Kit called "A Walk Through History", (Art.:PCE956). I would be happy with even just the Chart and Thread Key. All costs paid. Thank You. -- Olga Demkiw from AUSTRALIA
- I can help but how do I reach you -- susan from USA -- Aug 04
- Hi Susan, Once again thank you for your response. I did reply directly to your email with my address but am wondering if your received it? I hope to hear from you soon. Kindest Regards, Olga -- Olga from NIDDRIE -- Aug 11
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.