Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hi Everybody I am looking for a pattern which it use to be in a kit. (( Slightly dotty elephants in cross stitch by Bothy threads. I had spotted as a kit but when I had gone to pay for it the site said it is discontinue)) Has anybody has this pattern? I am willing to pay for it a reasonable price. Any help? I am on the site off and on. Hope to hear from you. -- Esther from Providence
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.