Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hi there, I'm working on a stocking for my grandson. It's a Dimensions pattern, model 08820, entitled "Trimming the Tree." I've lost the color chart and the clock is ticking. I've tried everything I can think of to get just the chart. I don't want to buy another one if at all possible. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Here is a link to the item for reference. https://www.amazon.com/Dimensions-Needlecrafts-Counted-Trimming-Stocking/dp/B002CILBA6/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=cross+stitch+stocking+snowman+and+tree&qid=1632302328&s=arts-crafts&sr=1-3 -- Karen J. Ouzts from Woodbridge, Virginia, US
- I would attempt to contact Dimensions, directly and explain your dilemma. -- Lisa from Douglasville, GA -- Sep 24
- email me if you are still looking -- susan from Bloxom, Virginia USA -- Oct 03
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.