Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Looking for someone to complete a cross stitch kit for me. I have had it forever and havent gotten around to it. -- Valerie Geer from Warren, PA
- First of all, what's the name of the kit? How big is it? What is the fabric count? When do you expect completion? -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Feb 28
- So I guess you have found someone? -- Pauline from Barnegat -- Mar 02
- Hi Just saw your post and wondering if your still looking for someone? I have been cross stitching for 30+ years. please let me know if your still in need. -- Kyla from Chartley, MA USA -- Mar 13
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.