Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hello this is a long shot but has anyone ever bought from MysticStitch.com? I have been ordering from this website for over nine years but the last order I placed in July has never arrived and they will not tell me why. They won't even email me back. Paid through PayPal so it's past the 60 days. -- Anne Marie from NF Canada
- I have never dealt with Mystic Stitch. I am surprised that they didn't respond to eMails. Thought that they had decent Customer Service. I am wondering why you did not contact PayPal sooner to file a complaint. Is it possible that it was delivered; left on your porch; and someone with sticky fingers took it. In the past few weeks I have had deliveries left on my porch in plain sight of anyone who may have walked by. Delivery person did not ring the bell or knock on the door. Twice, I actually saw the delivery person walk up and just leave it. If you your PayPal account is tied to a credit card you should contact. Credit cards have a longer time frame to make complaints. -- SLOW1948 from -- Nov 24
- I agree. You should have contacted PP sooner but file a dispute with your CC company. -- Joanie from -- Nov 25
- i agree with other post but brought up this website and have many mystic stitch but, i would start over by getting the monies back. -- elaine from utica,n.y. -- Feb 03
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.