Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I love to stitch your Word-patterns. Did one, with the sewing-machine for my wife and let's get styled for one of my daughters. My second daughter works as a podiatrist, do you have a pattern for that? Maybe a footprint with the typical words? Would be a great gift. Greetings from Germany, Andr Albrecht -- Andre Albrecht from Leverkusen, Germany
- Hi Andre
At this time, I do not have a specific podiatrist word design.
I keep a list of ideas from stitchers for future designs.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Greetings from Rhode Island, USA!
Ursula -- Ursula Michael from Crosstitch.com -- Jun 23
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.