Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Has anyone completed the Austrian Windmill pattern? I purchased a few weeks ago, and it seems like the pattern does not match, the blades on the windmill do not line up correctly? part of the blade is floating in the air? any advise out there? thanks -- peggy ludwig from wylie
- Is the Austrian Windmill pattern the one from Artecy? If so, look at the instructions on Page 2 of all the Artecy patterns that I have seen. If that doesn't help, contact Tereena Clarke at artecy.com. She is great about responding to questions about her products. Just remember, she is in Australia, so it is already tomorrow there! -- NANCYE from ST LOUIS, MO -- Jul 23
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.