Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have been trying to locate DMC 3890. A friend of mine is doing a peacock and that is the last color on the list. Does anyone know where we can purchase this color. I have tried all the craft stores in my area. -- Beverly Lewis from Yorktown, Va
- https://www.thread-bare.com/2017/07/09/discontinued-and-sometimes-hard-to-find-new-dmc-threads.. 3890 can be replaced with 3766. -- Maria from UK -- Mar 24
- There definitely isn't a DMC color 3890. Did you mean 3809? -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Mar 24
- Thanks everyone for your help. Marv it's nice to know there is a place that help with substitutions. -- Beverly Lewis from Yorktown, Va -- Mar 25
- Thanks Marie for the web site -- Beverly Lewis from Yorktown, Va -- Mar 26
- I see that 3890 is indeed a new DMC color. Thanks, I learned something new. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Mar 30
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.