Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Hi where online can a buy fabric for cross stitch. Thanks -- Tammy from Canada
- It depends on what kind of fabric you want but 123stitch or Wichelt are good places to start looking. -- Pamela Ray from -- Jan 26
- 123stitch.com has the best shipping rates to Canada. Much cheaper than Canadian stores -- Jac from Canada -- Jan 31
- I HIGHLY recommend "X-stitch Express" 9 and their Facebook Group). They have literally thousands of x-stitch fabrics with a huge variety of solids, mottled, even scenes. Big variety of fabrics and counts. ' t -- kimslewis aol.com from Otavalo, Imbabura. Ecuador -- Apr 16
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.