Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have a design of a Saluki dog that I would like crossstitched on Aida 22. The design is 148 x 193. I would like it by Thanksgiving. I will supply the Aida, pattern and floss. Thank you Ann Schaeffer -- Ann Schaeffer from Cockeysville, Maryland
- You DO know you will have to pay a pretty penny to have this done, don't you? -- Lucy from USA -- Mar 24
- Yes I know. I forgot to state that I will be paying for this project. -- Ann Schaeffer from Cockeysville MD -- Mar 25
- Hi! Please feel free to email me directly. I would be glad to give you a quote. -- Pamela Ray from Pleasant Hope -- Mar 25
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.