Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I bought one of those magnifiers that goes around your neck. The magnifier has a smaller circle magnifier within it which is perfect to bring things closer. I need the whole magnifier to be that strong. Any suggestions? -- Joan from New Jersey
- I didn't like using that magnifier as it kept slipping down. I now buy 3.5 or 4.0 glasses at the drug store. They don't slip and magnify very good for me. -- Jackie from Plymouth, MI -- Aug 28
- Check in a Herschner's or The Stitchery catalogs. They have several that might be easier on your eyes than magnifying glasses. -- Jackie from Shelby, Michigan -- Oct 13
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.