Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I was wondering instead of framing my cross stitch if I could put it on a pillow. I love cross stitching but have always tried to fram everything. Is there special material I need to use or anything I need to do. Thank you -- Cheryl McManus from Natchez
- Yes, you can buy a pillow insert from Charles Craft. They often have them on EBay or most other cross stitch sites. I have made lots of them. It is 14 count and you can insert a 16x16 pillow. They also have smaller pillows that fit a ring bearer's pillow. Happy stitching. -- Dona Jo from Aransas Pass,Tx -- Aug 26
- I take them to a shop here in town and they make them into a pillow for me. -- Sharon from Longview, TX -- Sep 19
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.