Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I cannot answer for anyone else, but as for me, I find it very rude for a person to list a message and not reply to those answering the request. Please, we all try to help. At least give the courtesy of an answer! -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ
- I totally agree. Cannot tell you how many times this has happened to me. At least, a "thanks but no thanks" is appreciated -- NANCYE from -- Aug 25
- I SO agree, I've thought that for ages. It's just plain rude. -- Janine from CA -- Aug 25
- Thanks, this has been bothering me for quite a while also, I just had to comment. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Aug 25
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.