Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Looking for someone to finish a Teresa Wentzler Collection Peacock Tapestry cross stitch for me, since I have a lot of wrist problems and it hurts too much to do repetitive work like this anymore. I started years ago as a gift for mom and dad, and then life happened. Involves lots of mixing thread colors together, etc. Bead accent on border. Pretty complex. Probably two-thirds complete. I have it on a frame that rolls at top and bottom so easier to handle. Can send pics if interested, so you can better estimate cost and time needed to complete. -- Claire Manning from Downers Grove, IL, USA
- I'm interested! -- Maria from UK -- Mar 27
- Thank you Maria, but I think it will be too expensive to ship overseas, with the frame and all. Prefer someone already in the Chicago area, or at least the USA. -- Claire from -- Mar 29
- i have done ghost stitching projects, before. If you could send photos, I'll be happy, to take a look. -- Lisa Granath from Douglaslville -- Apr 03
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.