Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Aloha, my mother Judith was an avid cross-stitcher. When she passed away I inherited a bunch of her supplies and patterns. I have been going thru old containers and trying to get rid of stuff that I don't need, and would like to find a way for her supplies to go to someone(s) who would really appreciate it. I wouldn't mind getting some $ for it, but I'm not interested in trying to sell each individual piece on eBay or Etsy or whatever, so I might want to sell it all as one big lot or break it into a few lots. So I'm looking for guidance on the best way to do this. Anyone who is interested in it, or would be so kind as to offer me some pointers on where to sell/move it, would be much appreciated. -- Scott Crawford from Hana, HI
- HI SCOTT -- saw your message on another site. Just had another idea. Do you have neighbors that might be able to help. A couple of my neighbors alert me when they know someone they know is downsizing their craft supplies. -- NANCYE from -- Mar 26
- I would really love to have any DMC floss that she might have had - I teach the art of cross stitching and am always looking for donations of floss -- laura from lancaster, pa -- Mar 26
- I'd make a list of what you have available with prices. Don't forget to include postage costs. You could offer the lists through emails. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ from -- Mar 26
- So, what did you decide to do? -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ from -- Mar 30
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.