Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am in possession of a Large Stash (hundreds of colors) of cross-stitch thread. I am in Indialantic, Florida. If anyone nearby wants this stash , please respond in the next 24 hours. The stash is completely organized and in a plastic case. It is a treasure trove for any beginner or experienced stitcher. Looking forward to your replies! -- Erin Geraci from Burke VA
- I read your post..... y son and his family recently purchased a house in Burke - one of the historical farm houses. -- Pauline Wallace from Barnegat -- Jan 26
- Guess you don't answer posts -- Pauline Wallace from Barnegat -- Jan 28
- Sorry for the late reply, Pauline. I had a family emergency which required my undivided attention. If you are still interested in the Stash (which is still in Melbourne, FL) and you are willing to pay postage for a pre-paid Large USPS box filled with labeled, # d thread, let me know as soon as possible. As I may have mentioned, I am doing this on behalf of a friend. She can take photos of the Stash for your consideration. -- Erin Geraci from Burke, VA -- Jan 29
- Do you live in Burke or in Florida? Where is the thread located? -- Pauline Wallace from Barnegat -- Feb 01
- Do you live in Burke, Virginia or in Florida? -- Pauline Wallace from -- Jan 31
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.