Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
About 2 years ago , I bought a half finished kit on a frame from a charity shop . It seems to be of a river scene with a large tree with yellow leaves on one side and a spruce/ pine tree on the other side . It seems to be 4 pages long . Sadly it doesn't have a chart, so I can't finish it . It remind me of a Mary Hickmott or John Clayton picture , but I have looked online and I am unable to match it to any of their charts . I would love to finish the picture! -- Penny ,UK from United Kingdom
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.