Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
looking for a civil war cross stitch pattern that features the fort at Sumpter, dates and locations of significant battles,mounted confederate and union soldiers and respective flags, the McLean house at Appomattox Court house with surrender date and at the bottom A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSElf...I don't know the size or who made the pattern but would sure like to find out, any help greatly appreciated...a framed one is offered for $500 and I just can't do that...I think it's in Gettysburgh but the shop owners don't know anything about it....thanks for your help! -- Pam from Uniontown Ohio
- I know someone on Facebook took a survey regarding this pattern in one of the stitching groups that I am in. They are looking at combining the two. Maybe Cindy Sorley or Maeann Bush -- Sharon from Longview, TX -- May 31
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.