Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Will someone please make a design for me. I want to do a cross stitch I have had an idea for. It's not way complicated, I am just horrible on a computer and I get anxiety bad. I just want a PDF pattern and will pay someone to do it thanx -- Staci L Brailsford from Roy
- Instead of using a computer (I am not computer savvy either), can you use a pencil and graph paper? -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Oct 29
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.