Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am searching for a Cross stitch Pattern Charles Ross Victorian christmas stocking pattern 903L "Stockings all hung" stitched it once back in 1990 but looking to do it again for a new grand baby. Even a color copy would work of the actual pattern. I have misplaced the pattern I had at one time. -- Lynne G from Tennessee
- Just so you know, it's illegal for anyone to make and give away or sell a copy of an original chart. I hope someone has an original for you. -- Jan from -- Feb 27
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.