Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I am looking for someone to complete a started cross stitch. The pattern I'm requesting to be completed is the 1999 Midnight Ride pattern from the Gold Collection of dimensions-crafts. It has been started (approx 1/3 completed) but the person who had started it passed before completion and we found it (my Nana) years later. I am happy to provide photos if you need. I have the pattern and materials. Here is an ebay listing so you can see the pattern (I do already have it, this is just for you to see the pattern). https://www.ebay.com/itm/185611178215 This is a sentimental piece for us. Please let me know if you have any questions. -- Shelby O from Texas
- I would be more than happy to complete it for a price if that is alright with you. Please let me know what you think. -- Jeannie Choi from Brooklyn NY -- Oct 31
- I would love to complete this for you for a fee. I do stitching for hire pieces all the time. Please provide pictures so I can see what is completed and what will be required. Please let me know if your interested and still in need. -- Kyla from Chartley,ma -- Nov 01
- I would love to finish for you. I've completed others before for ones who's passed and if you send to me I would do for free. -- Trish from Red Deer, Alberta Canada -- Nov 04
- I might be interested in helping you -- Debbie Mungle from Hemet, Ca -- Nov 11
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.