Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I also have some 6 count What can it be used for? -- Bev from Yorktown, Va
- Maybe some small holiday designs or ornaments? -- Janet from MN -- Aug 27
- 6 count means there are 6 x's to the inch so the stitching is quite large. And I would think you'd have to use at least 3 strands of floss. -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Aug 27
- That's why I was wondering what it would be good for. -- Bev from Yorktown, Va -- Aug 28
- Bev, if you have no use for it I could use it for my mom's nursing home if you are interested in selling it. -- carol from Toronto -- Aug 29
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.