Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I m looking for a cross stitch pattern that was featured in the McCall s magazine sometime in the 1980 s. It was the 12 days of Christmas in the shape of a Christmas tree. -- Judy Enders from York, Pa
- I typed *12 days of christmas tree cross stitch* into Google and there are lots of designs! I'm not sure which one you are looking for exactly. -- Maria from UK -- May 29
- Yes I googled also. Many on there but not the McCall s one. For the tree stand it says McCall s. Thanks for your reply. -- Judy from York -- May 29
- Are you looking for the McCalls magazines or the McCalls Needle Works magazines. I may have found something on ebay. -- Beverly Lewis from Yorktown, Va -- May 30
- I have the pattern. Please email me. -- Lisa Granath from Douglaslville -- Jun 06
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.