Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I cannot access my newest purchases...and where do I put the code? -- Logan from Hornell, NY
- Hi Logan, I've sent you an email with more information. It appears you have used 2 different email address and now have 2 account. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Nov 26
- Sent you a couple of emails but waiting for a reply. Let me know which account you would like to keep and I can merge them. -- Marv Schier from Chilliwack -- Nov 28
- If you're not receiving our emails you should check your 'spam' folder, and change your spamBlocker settings to allow mail from 'email@example.com' (or possibly have to add to your address book). -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Dec 01
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.