Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Not much to do while isolated at home, except maybe stitch :) I hope you're all keeping well and staying safe! -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com
- We are so lucky to have a pastime/hobby or whatever we wish to call our passion. We encourage each other and have vendors such as yourself to support us. Most of us have a number of projects already kitted so we don't need to constantly run to a store. So... let's all just keep stitching! -- Pauline from Barnegat, NJ -- Mar 27
- I am doing a lot of stitching. Thankful I am addicted to it -- ann fischbacho from Watsonville, Ca -- May 03
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.