Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
hello, does anyone know what stitch is required if in the pattern lay out the place to stitch is filled with a miniature repeat of the used colour? -- Gwendolyn van der Krieken from Locmalo
- Hi Gwendolyn, you didn't say what pattern, but in general, the small symbols are quarter stitches, and then usually there is some back-stitching that completes the diagonal across it. Click on our Cross Stitch Tutorial link in the Tools tab above for more info. -- Marv Schier from crosstitch.com -- Aug 02
- Thanks for the help, i can now get started asap.....:)) -- Gwendolyn van der Krieken from Locmalo -- Aug 02
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.