Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
Is there a way to search a database using an image of a cross stitch pattern I made about 25 years ago. I can upload a photo of the image. It is 12 boxes, 3 over 4, each one representing a month of the year with an image. Not the name of the month. So for October there is a pumpkin for instance. -- Bettina Rosser from New York
- Hi Bettina, I don't know of a way to search by image, but you can do a text search on Google and select 'Images'. Then you can scroll through the images to see if it shows up. -- Marv Schier from Crosstitch.com -- Jun 26
- Google image searches using an image/picture -- Aleida from Ontario -- Jun 27
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.