Crosstitch.com -- Back to Message Board - Reply to Message
I have crosstitched in a quite amateur way. I would like to become a better crosstitcher but am asking for suggestions on where to find crosstitching basic, and beyond. A good book?? YouTube suggestions, all would be greatly appreciated :) -- Lisa from Albuquerque
- Cross stitching Basic and Beyond Jeannette Douglas Hope you will find and Good Luck -- elaine a cripe gmail.com from Utica, Ny -- Dec 15
- Hi I have stitched for 35+ years so feel free to contact me and ask any questions or send pictures of what you would like to improve. There is so much information and things to learn about cross stitch I would not want to over load you. email@example.com Namaste, Kyla -- Kyla from chartley, MA USA -- Dec 19
- Lisa, You can go to the heading titled DIY Tools and Info at the top of this website s home page and tap on it. A menu comes up that has tutorials listed , tap on it and it will give you 1-3 chapters on basic cross stitch information beginners need to understand. Hope this helps! -- Tradewind from Ohio -- Dec 19
Post a Reply:
- All fields must be filled in for your reply to be posted. Please press 'Submit' only once to avoid multiple postings.
Use your browser's 'Refresh' button if you don't see your message.
- Content that is not allowed:
- No commercial advertising.
- Asking for or offering illegal copies of patterns (see 'About Copyrights' below)
- Posting links to sites that offer illegally copied patterns.
- Objectional content, bad manners, ect.
- Unrelated content, spam.
About Copyrights:Copyright patterns may not be copied and given to someone else. It's against the law and it's dishonest. On the Internet, one copy can quickly turn into one million which basically takes away the need for people to buy the patterns, which puts the designers out of business. You can give away, trade, or sell the original leaflet though.
In the case of Crosstitch.com patterns, which are by subscription, all patterns are for the members personal use only and may not be given away or re-distibuted in any manner.